Monday, July 21, 2008

Plain Jane

I know the blog is looking a little plain Jane right now but, trust me, I am working on it. I have designed my own blog header and it is really, really cute but every time I try to save it (and it says that it was saved successfully) there is nothing to show for it. I have searched and searched and read almost every forum and tutorial on the web for answers but nothing is helping. If you think you know what I am doing wrong, let me know. I would love to change this site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love your new website. i added it to my yahoo so i can know instantly when you add new stuff. i love the videos and pictures...and of course the keith/lauren/pervert story. i miss you guys so much. maybe i can come back around my birthday again.

i love you!!