Friday, July 25, 2008

I AM NOT ALONE!!

Now, I hadn't been posting for such a long time and I have overlooked something very important. My friend Andrea is PREGNANT - AGAIN! Andrea, just like me, will be having Irish Twins. She had her adorable little boy, Sean, December 11th and is expecting a very, very short time after that. Oh, life's little surprises, huh, Andrea? I think I will remember our conversation almost as well as when I found out I was having Lilly. She called me and I was in Home Depot on Mother's Day!!! She told me, and I later apologized, but I laughed and laughed. I think it just felt nice to know that someone else was going to understand what I was going through. Hey, Andrea, it really is getting much easier now but I am not going to lie, the first year is AWFUL! On that note, Good Luck & Congratulations! (PRAY FOR ANDREA!)

Andrea, Garth & Sean (at Christmas)

No comments: