Thursday, November 20, 2008

Aunt Kelle is Here

Aunt Kelle flew in from California on Tuesday night. The girls were already in bed when she got here but Lilly woke up and Kel tried to get a look at her since she was only days old the last time she saw her. Lilly cried and cried when she saw Auntie Kelle. Even when she would catch Kelle move out of the corner of her eye, she would burst into tears. I think it was just due to being tired and not knowing who she was because by the time morning came, she was all smiles at her auntie. It didn't take long for either of the girls to warm up to her. Jokingly, Aunt Kelle said, "Do I let her smell me? Is that how this works?" Surprisingly, I have yet to take a single picture of anyone since Aunt Kelle's arrival. I will get on that right away. Also....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!
WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! I laughed out loud at Aunt Kelle's remark about " Do I let her smell me?" Too funny!!!LOL!!
And YES get some pictures! I am waiting to see pictures of... well you know!
Love, Great Aunt Angela

Anonymous said...

I am sending out a BIG Happy Birthday to Debbie. Hope it is a good one and with having all your girls together is a great way to celebrate!!
Love, Angela