Saturday, August 23, 2008

Computer STDs

As I mentioned in my previous post, my computer has been having some problems. It has all kinds of viruses, Trojans and other general computer STDs. Keith has been spending hours and hours on it and we are just about to get a clean bill of health. Up until today, I have been unable to post anything new because I couldn't even get to this site. I couldn't even use Google. It was so annoying. But as I said, we are almost clean so I will be here more often probably on Monday or Tuesday.
Tomorrow, Lilly and I will be driving up to Tawas to pick up Lauren from Grammy and Pa's house. Mom saw how tired I was getting and how Lauren completely wears me out, so she volunteered to take her for a little vacation. Our little universe is all out of whack now. Lilly went through four bottles last night and the cats who hate each other were snuggled up about 4 inches from each other. And, the kicker is, Lauren went to bed at 9 p.m. and didn't wake up until 11:30 a.m.! WHAT THE HELL? Why won't she do that for me? I hope she is sleeping well for them tonight, too, since they lost power this afternoon. I hope Lilly continues to sleep as well as she is right now. We are having quite a storm right now but she is sound asleep. Let's just hope this is the worst of the storm because tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the tornado that hit Fenton and we don't need a repeat of that.
Finally, I know I have lots of thank you cards to send out still. This is so unlike me. I usually get them done right away but I am a little behind right now. They are coming and we are all still quite appreciative for everything. Thank you.
Next time.... pictures!

No comments: