Monday, September 8, 2008

Clean Bill of Health

I am finally back. Both the computer and I have a clean bill of health, again. Well, for the most part. I just had a whopper of a sinus infection and a middle ear infection that left me so dizzy I couldn't get up. Our sweet doctor called to check on me and gave me something for the dizziness and I am slowly getting over everything. Lilly still has a cold that she and Lauren shared but tonight she is doing a little vomiting and has a slight fever. Poor baby. Keith, however, is escaping it all because he is in Denver and then off to Las Vegas and California for two weeks. Cross your fingers that nothing happens.
I have lots of pictures to share, so let me get to them....


Lilly was standing, playing at the sand and water table and for a change her face appears to be only covered in water as she shows Miss Piggy and her pink automobile who is the supreme ruler of her universe.


Lilly is getting to be a real monkey of a climber. Here she made the easy trek up the side of the dishwasher but she has tackled many more voyages that only seasoned hikers would take. For example, in the morning, I will place her in the center of the living room with toys to distract her while I get her a sippy cup. When I return, she is perched in the middle of an end table or trying going over the back of the couch. Luckily, she has yet to try scaling her crib. It is still a fortress of solitude.

Lilly shows picky eater Lauren the fine art of really enjoying your food as she samples her first taste of spaghetti. Classy.


It's safety first as Lauren puts a helmet on Eebee Baby to take a bike ride around the house.


Just wanted to show off the dress I made for Lauren. She loves it. I will show pictures of her wearing it the next time I post but for now, I have to go take care of Lilly. She is up, again. This is the 3rd time since bedtime officially started. I think it is going to be a super long night. Times like this is when I really can't stand Keith's traveling. I have no one to take over just one time during the night shifts. Although, it is easier now that the girls are older but it is a whole other story when someone is sick.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the dress! I sure Lauren will be adorable in it.

Sorry to hear you three were sick, but glad to hear you are on your way to recovery.

The first picture you posted of Lily looked a little bit like Lauren to me. Both very cute girls.
Love, AA

Anonymous said...

I quess I should read my comment before hitting the send button. I meant to say I AM sure Lauren will be adorable in it.

I actually have been checking in 3 or 4 times a week since your Aug 23, 2008 post. Glad to see you back in the saddle. I love hearing about your family.
Love, AA

Anonymous said...

i totally agree with aunt angela...the first picture of lilly does look a lot like lauren. and wow does lauren have a lot of hair now. i love and miss you all...