Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Proof of Santa - ALL MOMMY'S MUST READ!!!

I found this tip from my college roommate's facebook page. If you are a mom, you must check out this site. www.capturethemagic.com
This site allows you to upload a photo of your house, Christmas tree, chimney, fireplace, whatever and choose one of their many pics of Santa... couple of clicks later, you are downloading proof of Santa visiting your house. AWESOME! I know Lauren and Lilly are too young to completely comprehend this but I am going to do it anyway. I think it would be great to have proof of Santa every year. I think I am going to "get" a picture of Santa eating the cookies and milk in front of our Christmas tree. What did you catch Santa doing at your house? THIS IS SO COOL! QUICK -- PASS IT ON!!! I am so excited!!!

No comments: