Thursday, December 4, 2008

Living Vicariously

So my brother-in-law, Kurt, and his lovely wife, Erika took a trip to the Big Apple recently. Tonight, I opened my email and found some great pictures that they chose to share with us and I am taking the liberty to share them with you. (I hope you guys don't mind, Kurt and Erika.)

Some of you may remember a few years back when Rachel and Tim visited the Today Show and suddenly became famous by talking to Al Roker on tv. (It was Al, wasn't it? Mommy brain.) Well, Kurt and Erika did what any NBC-loving, NYC tourist would do... trekked to Rockefeller Plaza! Here are there pics...

Meredith


Matt - personally, my favorite pic!



Al

For those of you who do not watch the Today Show with fierce loyalty, this guy is ALWAYS there. He just hangs out when they are taping and they often talk to him. I can't remember his name right now, but it is almost 1 in the morning. (I know I need to go to sleep, Mom, but I was just up with Lauren and I am going to bed right after this.)




Thanks to Kurt and Erika for the pics and I would like to make a request. If you get a chance, I would love to have some of your pics from the Christmas Story house to share with everyone. 'Tis the season! Besides, I have never seen those pics. Can't wait to hear how your NYC trip was!

Now, I am going to bed. Happy, Mom?

1 comment:

O'Mara Family said...

Yay for the Today Show!! I did become quite famous after my one on one interview with Al Roker, but Tim out shined me with his oh so eloquent mumbling he did on camera :)