Monday, July 22, 2013

Catching Up

Alright.... I am trying to sort through the photo challenge list and the pictures I have taken while I was visiting my parents.  I feel so unorganized right now.  I have all the suitcases unpacked but none of the laundry done.  We got back here Saturday night and Keith put me right to work mowing the lawn.  Sunday we were on the boat and so today is our first day at home.  It is awful!  The girls have trashed every single room in the house.  I don't even know where to begin with the house so let's escape back into my pictures and forget about that mess for awhile!

July 12:  Flashback  (This is a photo of the hippo in the Tawas City park that the girls were playing on.  It is a flashback because I was their age when I played on it.  Back then, the park was full of these sculptures:  castle, fish, whale, Pluto the dog, a boot, etc.)






July 13:  White  (Lilies in my backyard)



July 14:  Morning  Mourning  (We lost our lovely family pet, Daisy on the 15th)






July 15:  My Drive (I-75 North/ Standish Exit, heading home to Tawas)


July 16:  Frame 





July 17:  Around the Table  (Goodman Family Reunion Lunch)





July 18:  Favorite Person
Not playing this one.  I couldn't choose just one.

July 19:  Adventure:  (The girls and I ran around Frankenmuth doing some shopping.)


July 20:  Treasure  (A blurry image of my favorite restaurant, Desi's.  It is a treasure.)



July 21:  Looking Up  (I'm back home.  I am enjoying kicking back in the recliner but looking up is Gary, the deer.)





Almost done!!!

No comments: